Boss 139 Hi-Temp Mortar is built for application in high-temperature areas, such as chimneys, fireplaces, appliances, stoves, wood and more.
Apply it using a standard caulking gun. Once dried and cured, it is rock hard. It is safe to use and handle, will not cause any harmful odors, and is easily cleaned up with water (prior to curing). It is not recommended for use in areas where there is consistent movement or high moisture content.
It is VOC compliant, contains no asbestos fillers of any kind and meets residential construction code approvals, including I.R.C.
For more information, click here.